Jawaban dari "tolong apa itupeta metal?"

Jawaban dari "1. Man :"Ugh, I can't figure out why I cant get my computer to print" woman :"Did you check the cabl..."

Apa anda sering diberi pekerjaan rumah oleh guru? Tetapi teman-teman bingung untuk menyelesaikannya? Sebetulnya ada banyak strategi untuk mengerjakan PR tsb, salah satunya adalah dengan bertanya pada saudara, selain itu mencari kunci jawaban di internet dapat menjadi cara jitu saat ini.

Kami ada 1 jawaban atas 1. Man :"Ugh, I can't figure out why I cant get my computer to print" woman :"Did you check the cabl.... Monggo pelajari jawaban selanjutnya di bawah:

1. Man :"Ugh, I Can't Figure Out Why I Cant Get My Computer To Print" Woman :"Did You Check The Cables?" Sometimes Thay Just Get Loose" What Does The Woman Suggest The Man Do?

Jawaban: #1:

Jawaban:

The woman suggest the man to check the cables

17 Most Offensive Adverts That Would Be Banned Today

17 most offensive adverts that would be banned today

Nah itulah informasi tentang "1. Man :"Ugh, I can't figure out why I cant get my computer to print" woman :"Did you check the cabl...", semoga bisa bermanfaat!

Komentar