Jawaban dari "tolong apa itupeta metal?"

Jawaban dari "1.the meaning of "uncle" is...... 2.the meaning of niece is....... 3.the meaning of brother is........"

Apa kamu sering diberi pertanyaan sama guru? Tetapi teman-teman kebingungan untuk menyelesaikannya? Sebetulnya ada banyak cara untuk mengerjakan tugas tsb, salah satunya adalah dengan bertanya pada saudara, disamping itu mendapatkan kunci jawaban di internet dapat menjadi cara jitu saat ini.

Kami mempunyai 2 jawaban mengenai 1.the meaning of "uncle" is...... 2.the meaning of niece is....... 3.the meaning of brother is......... OK langsung saja lihat jawaban selanjutnya di bawah:

1.the Meaning Of "uncle" Is......
2.the Meaning Of Niece Is.......
3.the Meaning Of Brother Is.....
4the Meanung Of Grandson Is.....
5the Brother Of My Father Is My....
6the Wife Of My Grandfather Is My.....
7my Uncle's Son Is My.....
8the Parents Of My Parents Are My.....
9my.....is The Father Of My Father....
10my Aunt Is My Mother's.....

Jawaban: #1: 1. Paman
2. Sepupu perempuan
3. Saudara laki-laki
4. Cucu laki-laki
5. Uncle
6. Grandmother
7. Nephew
8. Grandfather and grandmother
9. Grandfather
10. Sister
Jawaban: #2: 1. paman
2. keponakan perempuan
3. saudara laki-laki
4. cucu laki-laki
5. uncle
6. grandmother
7. cousin (boy)
8. grandparents (grandmother and grandfather)
9. grandfather
10. sister
Shredders | Discography | Discogs

Shredders discogs

Komentar