Jawaban dari "tolong apa itupeta metal?"

Jawaban dari "Jeny : May I help you, Madam? You look confused Mrs.Rey : Yes, please. I can't find my grandson. He..."

Jika sobat mau mencari jawaban dari pertanyaan Jeny : May I help you, Madam? You look confused Mrs.Rey : Yes, please. I can't find my grandson. He..., maka kamu sudah berada di laman yang benar.

Kami ada 1 jawaban mengenai Jeny : May I help you, Madam? You look confused Mrs.Rey : Yes, please. I can't find my grandson. He.... Silakan pelajari jawaban lebih lanjut disini:

Jeny : May I Help You, Madam? You Look Confused

Mrs.Rey : Yes, Please. I Can't Find My Grandson. He Was Waiting For Me Here And Now He's Gone

Jeny : Have You Told The Problem To The Security Of This Supermarket?

Mrs. Rey: Not Yet

Jeny : Well, Let's Go To The Security Desk. He Will Help You

Mention The Expressions Of Offering Help Found In The Dialogue​

Jawaban: #1:

Jawaban:

Offering Help : Menawarkan bantuan.

Jeny : May I help you, Madam? You look confused

Mrs.Rey : Yes, please. I can't find my grandson. He was waiting for me here and now he's gone

Jeny : Have you told the problem to the security of this supermarket?

Mrs. Rey: Not yet

Jeny : Well, let's go to the security desk. he will help you

cmiiw ya

Shredders | Discography | Discogs

Shredders discogs

Bagaimana? Sudah ketemu solusi mengenai "Jeny : May I help you, Madam? You look confused Mrs.Rey : Yes, please. I can't find my grandson. He..." kan? Semoga jawaban di atas bisa mempercepat pengerjaan soal sobat.

Komentar